Tuesday 7 June 2011

Going to a concert tomorrow

Jon Bon Jovi is having a concert here in Zagreb and I'm quite excited about it, shamed to admit but Bon Jovi was, after all my teenage crush (among loads of others, boy it was fun to be a teenage).

I'm also preparing for "Astrofest" in ViĆĄnjan where is one of the most famous of our observatories.
Celebration of summer solistice and the shortest night in the year, begins after the sun sets and is enriched with concerts and drama program which ends in the morning with the first rays of sun and hypnotic rhythms of drums.
Few of my creative friends and I, will be exhibiting our work there, and I hope to take the opportunity and go to the shore for a swim (Istria is peninsula so it will take us about half an hour drive to get to the beach).
So, I'm currently spending all my free time on jewelry making (with few exceptions, of course :D )

This Saturday Croatian etsyans are having a CRO Etsy Party - we are joining Etsy's global crafting initiative. I'm looking forward to meeting all those creative people. I'm bringing my tools, supplies and camera along, expect the report on Sunday ;)

Cheerios!

1 Feedback:

Handmade Jewelry said...

Bon Jovi was super in Istanbul, we would love to see Croatia, hopefully next summer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...